As part of our quality assurance, we follow stringent disease prevention and quality control practices to ensure our plants are disease-free.
Briggs Nursery - Where Quality Grows
- A comprehensive IPM (Integrated Pest Management) monitoring program
- In-house propagation methods, including tissue culture, stem cuttings, grafting and seed germination, to ensure clean, disease-free plants
- P. ramorum Compliance Agreement
- Blueberry Shock & Scorch Certification Program
- Grapevine Certification Program
- Testing by Washington State Department of Agriculture for C. buxicola to ensure we are free of Boxwood Blight